Miraculous benefits of amla ,benefits of amla ,amla health benefits
Amla, also known as indian gooseberry is a fruit of Phyllanthus emblica tree also known as emblic.Amla tree is small to medium size varies between 1 to 8 meter.leaves are light green and and flowers are greenish -yellow,taste of fruit is sour. Amla is used in different form such as amla candy,amla muraba,pickles,powder,juice. here is some crucial benefits of amla.
- Amla is rich source of vitamin C.
- Amla has property of antioxident such as polyphenol and flavonoids,it also contain vitaminn A and B complex and minerals
HEALTH AND MEDICINAL BENEFITS
- Immune booster– Due to rich content of vitamin C it help the immune system,to fight against microorganism.
- Antioxident property -Amla has an antioxident property,it helps free radicles in body to combine each other and regenerate the cell in the body.
- Healthy Hair and skin property -Due to having rich source of vitamin C and minerals ,it helps to skin and hair to regenerate and grow.
- Maintain weight balance and cholesterol – Amla inhance the metabolism of body and absorption property of of vitamins and minerals and maintain the body balance.
- Digestive property -Amla also improve the digestive system of human by detoxification in body.
- Inhance nutritional absorption -Amla increase the absorption of nutrients in the body due to which efficiency of nutrients increase which leads to build a strong immune system.
NOTE -FOR BETTER RESULT AMLA SHOULD BE TAKEN BY EMPTY STOMACH