MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana Registration Online: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced the MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana scheme. Under this scheme, the women who are unemployed can make the cotton masks with a cloth and sell them to the Government at a rate of Rs 11 per mask. By making the masks at home women can be self-employed and can earn money for their needs. These masks will be used for COVID patients. As the mask is necessary to provide spreading of infection, nowadays there is a vast need of masks. Homemade masks will be more comfortable to use and also can be reused after washing. The Government of Madhya Pradesh has implemented a beneficial scheme for women who are unemployed and planning to earn some money for daily needs.
MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana Registration Online – Login Apply at maskupmp.mp.gov.in
The MP Mask Yojana scheme was specially designed for the women entrepreneurs who are seeking to stand on their own. The state government is providing some employment for the women and also helping the Coronavirus victims to battle with the infection. To manufacture the masks, women entrepreneurs have to apply online at the MP State Government official website.
Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana Online Registration Process
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced the Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana scheme on 25th April 2020. Women’s empowerment is possible with this scheme. Women belong to Madhya Pradesh state can utilize this scheme to sell their home stitched masks to the government per Rs 11. More details about the registration process, eligibility criteria, supply process, and other details mentioned in this article.
Women can sell the homemade masks to the state government under Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana. The women should register with the Madhya Pradesh State Government website. User-id, a password will be provided for the women entrepreneurs. Also, they have to link their bank accounts with the website by logging into their accounts. After that, women can sell masks to the state government.
Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana – Overview
|Authority||Department of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion|
|Name of the Scheme||Jeevan Shakti Yojana|
|Category||MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana Online Registration|
|Scheme Announced on||25th April 2020|
|The motive of the Scheme||To create masks by women entrepreneurs|
|Benefits of the Yojana||To help the nation through providing mask at low rates made by women entrepreneurs|
|Helpline Number||0755–2700800 (9:00AM- 6:00PM)|
Eligibility for Jeevan Shakti Yojana
- It is mandatory to be an urban woman.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account.
- It is mandatory for women to be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- It is mandatory for women to have a sewing machine nearby.
- The applicant should have the proper knowledge of sewing. So that they can sew good masks.
How to apply online for MP Jeevan Shakti Scheme?
- Initially, Visit the official portal of the MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana, maskupmp.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage, an option will be available ‘register women entrepreneurs’. Click on it.
- Fill up all the required details, and mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to the specified mobile number. Enter that OTP in the specified column for verification purposes.
- Now, fill up the Aadhar Card number, name of the applicant, name of the husband, date of birth, address, ward number, and other details.
- In the description of your capacity i.e. How many masks can be made per month?
- Give the bank details such as bank name, branch name, account number, IFSC code, etc.
- After filling up all the details check them once before clicking on the submit button.