Amma Vodi Eligibility List Download District Wise: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced the Amma Vodi scheme to support the students of Intermediate/Class 12th with a financial reward of Rs 15,000 per year. The poor/BPL category students can get the benefit of the Amma Vodi scheme. To encourage the education percentage in the state and to empower the state’s development, the AP State Government has launched the scheme. As per the announcement, the scheme will be commencing from 26th January 2020. Students of poor families who are pursuing in various Government/Private/Aided colleges and schools are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme. Students up to class 12th/Intermediate will get the financial aid of Rs 15,000/- per year. Especially the BPL category will get financial support from the state government. Recently, the Government of Andhra Pradesh accepted applications from eligible candidates. As the AP Amma Vodi scheme launched in June 2019, the application process was successfully done by the state government. The AP State Government has released the AP Amma Vodi Beneficiaries list on the AP Official website, ap.gov.in. Applicants can check AP Amma Vodi Beneficiaries List 2019 district-wise from the AP Government official website.
Amma vodi Eligibility List Download District Wise – Status Check @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Recently, the Andhra Pradesh State Government announced the ‘Amma Vodi’ scheme to empower the education in the state. As the remembrance of her father YS Raja Sekhar Reddy’s Rajanna Badi Bata program, AP CM has implemented the ‘Amma Vodi’ scheme. This scheme is the part of YSRCP Election Manifesto (Navaratnalu). Students of Andhra Pradesh will get financial aid under the Amma Vodi scheme. The scheme will be commencing from 26th January 2020 on the eve of Republic day. Amma Vodi scheme will be exclusively offered for students who are undergoing their education in Government and private schools in AP, and Intermediate students pursuing in government and private colleges. The scheme was exclusively implemented to empower education in the state. Pupil belongs to the lower-income category will get benefited from this scheme. Amma Vodi scheme offers an amount of Rs 15,000 per year to support a student’s education.
AP Amma Vodi 1st Beneficiaries List 2019 – Important Details
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name Of The Scheme||Amma Vodi|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
|Category||AP Amma Vodi 1st Beneficiaries List 2020|
Download AP Amma Vodi Eligibility List District Wise
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to support education in the state. The application process has been done for the Amma Vodi scheme in the month of November. The eligible candidates from various private/government schools have registered to get the benefits of the Amma Vodi scheme. All of the schools in Andhra Pradesh state have submitted the applications of eligible student’s list to avail the amma void scheme benefits. The AP Government has launched the amma void scheme to provide various benefits for the students.
- Amma Vodi scheme is intended to encourage all the poor families to send their children to school
- The motto of the scheme is to send children to school.
- This scheme is also intended to promote education and reduce the dropout rate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- State Government of AP seeking an increase in the literacy rate through this scheme.
- A sum of Rs. 15,000/- will be given to all the mothers who send their children to schools.
- Promoting the higher education rate; hence by leading to dignity and honor.
Jagananna Amma Vodi 1st Eligibility List District-wise
Aspirants applied for the Amma void scheme can check the 1st beneficiaries list from the following.
|East Godavari||Check Here|
|West Godavari||Check Here|
Steps to Check AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Status
- Visit the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Official website, jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can find, headmaster login and office login pages.
- Log in with the page with required login credentials and the AP Amma Vodi Beneficiaries List 2019-20 will be visible on the screen.
- Click on the link and find the district-wise, school-wise beneficiaries list.
- Check the list and find the ward’s name on the list.