An autonomous body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi
- KVS started in 1963 and now completed its 59 years of career, and is now in its 60th year.
- KVS has 1252 central schools with more than 14.5 lacking students, getting education through it.
- KVS always cares its students in every step of education and give encourages the students to grow in the nation and give valuable support to our country and family.
Vision and Mission of KVS
KVS always believes in quality education ,therefore it always convey the talent(knowledge) and rising the talent,creativity and passionate character of its students seeking excellent through high quality educational venture.
- To provide the educational requirement of children of transferable central government bodies including paramilitary and defence bodies by providing a common programme of education.
- To maintain the excellence and persistence in the field of school education.
- To encourage experimentation and innovation In education, with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), etc.
- To develop the spirit with nation and country.
- To maintain the quality education for children of central government employees which is transferable in nation time to time in the country.
Silent feather of KVS
- Common textbook and the same medium for all Kendriya Vidyalaya
- All schools are affiliated with CBSE
- All schools are co-educational and ,composites school
- Sanskrit subject unto class VI-VIII
- No tuition fee up to class VIII, and No fee for girls upto Class XII and SC/ST students and children of all KVS employees.
Organization body OF KVS
1.0 Commissioner :(Mrs. Nidhi Pandey IIS)
1.1 Additional commissioner academic (vacant)
- Jt. commissioner academic (Sh.N.R murali)
- Jt. commissioner training(M.S Chandana Mandal)
1.2 Additional commissioner administration(vacant)
- Jt. Commissioner administration I(Mrs. Ajeeta Longjam)
- Jt. Commissioner Administration II(Dr, Jaideep das)
- Jt. Commissioner Personnel (Dr. P.Devakumar)
- Jt. Commissioner Finance (Sh. Satya Naryan Gulia)
1.3 OSD (defence)
- Lt. col. Dinesh sharma
1.4 Superintending engineer(Sh.Anuj vij)
ICT INFRASTRUCTURE OF KVS
KVS has executed such type of strategy which will enhance the effectiveness of information and communication technology(ICT).Therefore it have acquired additional computers and computer libraries.Due to this Pupil PC ration Decreases from 53:1 to 18:1 as of august,2023.
ICT INFRASTRUCTURE IN KVS AS ON 31-08-2023
|1||Total number of functional KVS||1253|
|2||Total number of computers in KVS||76467|
|3||Total number of computers in lab||63770|
|4||Total students in KVS||1387767|
|5||Student computer ratio||18:1|
|6||KVS having computer labs||1245(99.76%)|
|7||KVS having internet connection||1251(99.84%)|
|8||KVS having broadband connection||1226 (97.85%)|
|9||KVS having self websites||1253(100%)|
|10||KVS having e-class room facility||13011|
|11||Total number of personalized learning using connected classroom solution in 265 KVS under PMJVK scheme of Ministry Affair||277|
|12||Total number of e-learning solution in 238 kvs under PMJVK scheme of ministry of affairs||2310|
|13||KVS with modernized science lab||928|
|14||No. Of Digital language lab||376|
KVS FEE STRUCTURE
|3||Tuition fee per month|
|3.1||Class IX & X (boy)||200|
|3.2||Class XI & XII Commerce and Humanities (boy)||300|
|3.3||Class XI & XII Science(boy)||400|
|4.1||Class III onward||100|
|4.2||Computer science fee(for elective subjects in XI & XII)||150|
|5.0||Vidyala vikash Nidhi From class I -XII(per month)||500|
Note: This Website is Doesn’t Belong to KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN or Any Government Body. On this website, we publish the latest information and news related to KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN for information purposes only.